Saturday 12 June 2010

Well the attempt to keep this regulary updated failed :) although i didn't have internet for a while so that's my excuse!!
So things are plodding along, on a big folksy list mission today. I decided I was going to focus on folksy as oppsed to etsy, then sold some bits on etsy, typical!!
I was also approched by a PR company through etsy about taking part in a blogging thing, i need to go over the onfo propery and make sense of it but it seems if i donate a item to them to use as a prize in a blog giveaway they will give me free PR for 4 months. Sounds great, just have to get it checked out
In other news, i won a runners up prize for one of my charm bracelets! The bead shop scotland ran a competition on their facebook page to find a winner and 2 runners up with scottish themed jewellery. So i sent them a pic of one of my irn bru charm bracelets and got runner up! I was amazed cos the winner and the other runner up were amazing, nothing at all like my kitsch-y stuff. The prize was a massive box of beads, most of which have now been put to good use. So thank you very much!! And check out the bead shop scotland for their amazing range!
Well i will try and upload some pics later of the new stuff, just trying to get it all sorted just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment